Monday, May 5, 2008

Frustrated...

Frustrated when i felt like not doing anything
Frustrated when laziness hovers above me
Frustrated when everything just doesn't seems right
Frustrated when everything i done is changed because someone bu shuang me although i know it's my fault entirely
Frustrated when friends are not around
Frustrated when they could not understand what i meant
Frustrated when they are not willing or they have no time to listen to my problems
Frustrated when i'm useless myself
Frustrated when i always need people's help
Frustrated when i always cause people into troubles
Frustrated when i know that biru lost because of two old VIPs work
Frustrated when i cannot say any comforting words to my friends
Frustrated when i cannot do things in time
Frustrated when people doesn't like what i have done
Frustrated when people deny a person's effort without thinking that they didn't even put in any effort
Frustrated when people criticize a person for all of his or her hard work
Frustrated when people underestimate a person
Haiz.....Frustrations keep on lingering in my life......

p/s: anyone who read this please don't be frustrated as well....^^

1 comment:

Crystal :) said...

i get frustrated all the time too..
but i guess its normal..
no matter what..
the clock will continue to tick..
and life goes on..
cheer up! =]